Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) starts with providing Free Legal Aid to patients. Free Legal Aid is one...
Aim of the project “Financing of political parties and misuse of state resources: establishment of conditions for fair political...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
The panel “Anti-corruption Agency – are we ready?” was organized by the Center for Research and Monitoring (CEMI) at...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
In June 2012, Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has started with implementation of the project “Improving Coordination and...
Session of the National Commission for implementation of the Strategy for the Fight against Corruption and Organized Crime
XI thematic session of the National Commission, initiated by CeMI, will be held on November 20th at 10 am....
- Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Let’s put corruption into museum – CALL FOR PROPOSALS II Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Members of ENEMO face a problem with financing their activities Wednesday October 10th, 2018
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?