Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro“, the Center for...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
Competition for the Membership in the Integrity Association of the students at the University of Montenegro
NGO Center for Monitoring and Research in cooperation with the NGO Center for Civic Education announces a competition for...
On 9th of December 2014, Centre for Monitoring and Research held the Third National Conference „Assessment of the effect...
Within the project Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight against Corruption, supported by the Open Society – a...
Round table „Instruments in the fight against academic fraud“, organized within the project „Strengthening of Think Thank capacities in...
National Conference “Corruption Risk Assessment in Montenegro Healthcare System” organized by the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), held...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?