Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) starts with providing Free Legal Aid to patients. Free Legal Aid is one...
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
Aim of the project “Financing of political parties and misuse of state resources: establishment of conditions for fair political...
On 9th of December 2014, Centre for Monitoring and Research held the Third National Conference „Assessment of the effect...
Round table „Instruments in the fight against academic fraud“, organized within the project „Strengthening of Think Thank capacities in...
Researches of national and international organizations have shown that corruption in education in Montenegro is widely spread phenomenon. Grades...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?