Corruption in education in Montenegro seriously endangers the further development and reform process. It increases the already existing problems...
Session of the National Commission for implementation of the Strategy for the Fight against Corruption and Organized Crime
XI thematic session of the National Commission, initiated by CeMI, will be held on November 20th at 10 am....
In June 2012, Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has started with implementation of the project “Improving Coordination and...
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research Mr Zlatko Vujovic and Minister of Health MR...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?