Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the 1st International Scientific Conference “Impact of Personal Vote on Internal...
Montenegro has not yet developed a predictable case law on the application of plea agreements, as well as a...
The current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by more intense campaign of political entities and in some segments...
Round table “International obligations in the prevention of torture and its implementation in Montenegro”
The Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, held the second seminar for judicial office holders, from 4th to 6th of...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?