Diploma ceremony for the fourth generation of participants of the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
Within the Project ”School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – Fourth generation”, Center for Monitoring and Research is organizing...
Chief of the General Staff of the Army of Montenegro, Colonel Zoran Lazarevic, held a lecture at the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
On October the 2nd, within the project „School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation“, Chief of the...
His Excellency, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
On 14th of October, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia, Mr. Vladimir Gasparic held a lecture to the third...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research on 4th of March 2015, Round table “Assessment of Corruption Risk...
PhD Simic, professor at the Faculty of Political Science, University of Belgrade, held a lecture for the third generation...
Project “Raising Integrity, Transparency and Accountability in Defence Sector” is being implemented by Center for Monitoring and Research, with...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?