In cooperation with the Center for Monitoring and NGO Bonum from Pljevlja, in February 2011, Juventas started the project...
Diploma ceremony for the fourth generation of participants of the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
Within the Project ”School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – Fourth generation”, Center for Monitoring and Research is organizing...
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration – III generation”, PhD Lidija CehulicVukadinovic, professor at the Faculty of Political...
This project began on the 1th of February 2011, in the implementation of the European Movement in Montenegro as...
His Excellency, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
On 14th of October, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia, Mr. Vladimir Gasparic held a lecture to the third...
On 29th of December, Center for Monitoring and Research awarded diplomas to participants of the III generation of School...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started in January 2012 with the implementation of the NATO and Youth Project...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?