Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
A Press Conference Regarding the Finalization of the Project “Strengthening of the Institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”
A press conference regarding the finalization of the project “Strengthening of the institution of the Protector of human rights...
Round table “Tolerance and anti-discrimination in Montenegro: experiences and recommendations” was held
Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union held...
Project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“ is being implemented by the Center...
Within the project “Strengthening the institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms in Montenegro”, financed by the...
In Montenegro, it is necessary for the Association of court experts to grow into the Chamber, and for them...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced that 66.2 % of voters voted by 7:00 PM 66.2...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?