Centre for monitoring and research CeMI held a press conference today in order to present project of civil monitoring...
Taking into consideration that identity cards of citizens of Montenegro aren’t a bio-metric document, a question whether citizens of...
Diplomas Given to Participants of Second International School “Entrepreneurial Ideas of Youth in the EU” at the Ceremony
Diplomas were ceremoniously awarded to undergraduate students and 12th grade students of Montenegrin high schools who successfully attended international...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, held the second seminar for judicial office holders, from 4th to 6th of...
In the work of bailiffs, in the last three years of their existence, many misuses were noticed, but with...
The election process was held in peace, and the results of the elections held on Sunday, reflected the reported...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
- Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge Friday December 27th, 2019
- Developments within the EU cannot be an excuse for the lack of institutional resolution on key affairs in Montenegro Monday December 16th, 2019
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?