Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
In the work of bailiffs, in the last three years of their existence, many misuses were noticed, but with...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?