Round Table “Sustainable Institutional Mechanisms for the Improvement of Minority Representation in Montenegrin Parliament” was held
On December 3rd 2010 in hotel “Premier” at 11 am, Center for Monitoring and Research organized round table ““Sustainable...
In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
The second training within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic of the allocation of...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
Participants at the press conference were representatives of CeMI, representatives of Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development (KIPRED)...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the 1st International Scientific Conference “Impact of Personal Vote on Internal...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?