The Centre for Monitoring and Research started the implementation of the project “Office for Free Legal Aid for Drug...
The current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by more intense campaign of political entities and in some segments...
The President of the Governing Board of the Centre for Monitoring and Research, Zlatko Vujović and the Supreme State...
Within the project “Strengthening the institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms in Montenegro”, financed by the...
In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
- Three-Day training on the preparation and advocacy of public policy Monday February 10th, 2020
- Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge Friday December 27th, 2019
- Developments within the EU cannot be an excuse for the lack of institutional resolution on key affairs in Montenegro Monday December 16th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?