Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
Montenegro has not yet developed a predictable case law on the application of plea agreements, as well as a...
More financial investigations have to be implemented in Montenegro, and from October until December last year, in corruption cases,...
Within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the fight...
On September 01, 2012 CeMI has started the implementation of the project “Women in Politics: parties and participation in...
- Free and equal in rights and justice Friday September 4th, 2020
- Preliminary projections of local elections’ results in five municipalities Monday August 31st, 2020
- BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27 Sunday August 30th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?