Round table ,,Student Ethics: Myth or Reality”
Session of the National Commission for implementation of the Strategy for the Fight against Corruption and Organized Crime
XI thematic session of the National Commission, initiated by CeMI, will be held on November 20th at 10 am....
Within the project Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight against Corruption, supported by the Open Society – a...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
On 9th of December 2014, Centre for Monitoring and Research held the Third National Conference „Assessment of the effect...
II National Conference “Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013 –recommendations for their improvement“ held
National conference „Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013- Recommendations for their Improvement“ was held on September 27th,...
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Judicial Reform: Upgrading CSO’s capacities to contribute to the integrity of judiciary Monday October 7th, 2019
- Political will the key in fight against corruption at the local level Monday September 9th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?