National Conference “Corruption Risk Assessment in Montenegro Healthcare System” organized by the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), held...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
Within the project Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight against Corruption, supported by the Open Society – a...
Round table „Strong powers and administrative investigation as precondition for better results in fight against corruption in Montenegro“ held
CeMI has organized a Round table „Strong powers and administrative investigation as precondition for better results in fight against...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
On 9th of December 2014, Centre for Monitoring and Research held the Third National Conference „Assessment of the effect...
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?