Round table ,,Student Ethics: Myth or Reality”
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
Researches of national and international organizations have shown that corruption in education in Montenegro is widely spread phenomenon. Grades...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro“, the Center for...
II National Conference “Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013 –recommendations for their improvement“ held
National conference „Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013- Recommendations for their Improvement“ was held on September 27th,...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?