National Conference “Fight against Corruption in Healthcare System – Potential Risks and Measures for its Suppression” held
Within the project „Fight against Corruption in the Healthcare System in Montenegro”, funded by the Embassy of Federal Republic...
Ovaj projekat je podržan od Fondacije za otvoreno društvo – Think Tank Fonda iz Budimšpešte. Cilj projekta je da...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) starts with providing Free Legal Aid to patients. Free Legal Aid is one...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
Researches of national and international organizations have shown that corruption in education in Montenegro is widely spread phenomenon. Grades...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?