The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) starts with providing Free Legal Aid to patients. Free Legal Aid is one...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, in December 2012, has started the implementation of the project “Fight against...
II National Conference “Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013 –recommendations for their improvement“ held
National conference „Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013- Recommendations for their Improvement“ was held on September 27th,...
Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro“, the Center for...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?