“LegalAidNet” – Network of CSOs which will provide legal aid to marginalized social groups and individuals is established in Podgorica. Ten NGOs signed Memorandum of understanding thus creating a network dedicated towards providing legal aid and legal assistance to most marginalized groups – RAE, people with disabilities, refugees and displaced persons, persons in need of social assistance, single mothers, women and children victims of domestic violence, children without parental care, asylum seekers, victims of trafficking, LGBT, sex workers, drug users. Following organizations are founders of LegalAidNet: CeMI, HELP, Bonum, Adria, Legal Center, Woman’s Safe House, Association of Young With Dissabilities, Juventas, SOS Nikisic and SOS Podgorica.
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CEMI in cooperation with partners: the University of Donja Gorica, Art Communications from Podgorica,...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
In December 2009, NGO Juventas in partnership with CEMI, started the project “Montenegro – a Bright Spot on the...
Round table “International obligations in the prevention of torture and its implementation in Montenegro”
The Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union...
In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
The President of the Governing Board of the Centre for Monitoring and Research, Zlatko Vujović and the Supreme State...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?