Training on Strategic approach to advocacy and lobbying as one of the methods of action in relations and communication with the public
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the fourth training for members of...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a seminar from 6th – 8th October 2015 in hotel “Iberostar Bellevue”...
Round table “International obligations in the prevention of torture and its implementation in Montenegro”
The Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union...
Centar za monitoring i istraživanje CeMI raspisuje konkurs za dugoročne posmatrače u okviru programa građanskog nadgledanja parlamentarnih izbora koji...
Taking into consideration that identity cards of citizens of Montenegro aren’t a bio-metric document, a question whether citizens of...
Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?