In December 2009, NGO Juventas in partnership with CEMI, started the project “Montenegro – a Bright Spot on the...
Training on Strategic approach to advocacy and lobbying as one of the methods of action in relations and communication with the public
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the fourth training for members of...
The Center for Monitoring and Research CEMI and Center for Democratic Transition CDT today signed a Memorandum of Cooperation...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?