Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the field of health and social exclusion
Monitoring Center in cooperation with Juventas and Cazasu implementing a project which aims to contribute to the strengthening of...
Better cooperation between civil society organizations and justice authorities in Montenegro will be established during the project implemented by...
Training on Strategic approach to advocacy and lobbying as one of the methods of action in relations and communication with the public
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the fourth training for members of...
Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
- Three-Day training on the preparation and advocacy of public policy Monday February 10th, 2020
- Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge Friday December 27th, 2019
- Developments within the EU cannot be an excuse for the lack of institutional resolution on key affairs in Montenegro Monday December 16th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?