Press Conference on the occasion of the formal establishment of the “LegalAidNet“ and presentation of the activities within the project “Free Legal Aid to Marginalized Groups“
Within the project “LAMG – (Free) Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups “, implemented by CeMI, and supported by the...
Participants at the press conference were representatives of CeMI, representatives of Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development (KIPRED)...
The model applied by Montenegro related to the judicial protection of the right to a trial within a reasonable...
The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, held the second seminar for judicial office holders, from 4th to 6th of...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
Better cooperation between civil society organizations and justice authorities in Montenegro will be established during the project implemented by...
- Free and equal in rights and justice Friday September 4th, 2020
- Preliminary projections of local elections’ results in five municipalities Monday August 31st, 2020
- BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27 Sunday August 30th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?