Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration – III generation”, PhD Lidija CehulicVukadinovic, professor at the Faculty of Political...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research on 4th of March 2015, Round table “Assessment of Corruption Risk...
Chief Negotiator for negotiations over the accession of Montenegro to the EU, Ambassador Aleksandar Andrija Pejovic, held a lecture at the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation”, Chief Negotiator for negotiations over the accession...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started in January 2012 with the implementation of the NATO and Youth Project...
On 29th of December, Center for Monitoring and Research awarded diplomas to participants of the III generation of School...
National Coordinator for NATO in the Government of Montenegro and the Foreign Affairs Adviser to the Prime Minister, Ambassador Nebojsa Kaludjerovic held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation”, National Coordinator for NATO in the Government...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?