His Excellency, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
On 14th of October, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia, Mr. Vladimir Gasparic held a lecture to the third...
Minister of defense, Mr. Predrag Boskovic, said that Montenegro as future full-fledged member state of North-Atlantic Treaty Organization will...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started in January 2012 with the implementation of the NATO and Youth Project...
Project “Raising Integrity, Transparency and Accountability in Defence Sector” is being implemented by Center for Monitoring and Research, with...
Chief of the General Staff of the Army of Montenegro, Colonel Zoran Lazarevic, held a lecture at the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
On October the 2nd, within the project „School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation“, Chief of the...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?