From 15-16th on February, Center for Monitoring and Research CEMI organized a Strategic Planning Meeting on the topic of...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
On September 01, 2012 CeMI has started the implementation of the project “Women in Politics: parties and participation in...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI is realizing project “Equal access to justice in criminal justice system of Montenegro”...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced that 66.2 % of voters voted by 7:00 PM 66.2...
Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the field of health and social exclusion
Monitoring Center in cooperation with Juventas and Cazasu implementing a project which aims to contribute to the strengthening of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?