Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
Training on Strategic approach to advocacy and lobbying as one of the methods of action in relations and communication with the public
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the fourth training for members of...
On 19th of December 2014, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of results...
Nearly two-thirds of the Montenegrin MPs would vote for a law that allows LGBT people registering same-sex partnership with...
The current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by more intense campaign of political entities and in some segments...
Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) today (07.02.2011.), at the PR Center organized a press conference to present the results of...
Taking into consideration that identity cards of citizens of Montenegro aren’t a bio-metric document, a question whether citizens of...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?