After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
NGO Juventas, in cooperation with NGO Center for Monitoring and Research, is implementing the project “Documenting Cases of the...
Project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“ is being implemented by the Center...
The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
Representatives of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and the Supreme Court have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation today,...
The Center for Monitoring and Research CEMI and Center for Democratic Transition CDT today signed a Memorandum of Cooperation...
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Judicial Reform: Upgrading CSO’s capacities to contribute to the integrity of judiciary Monday October 7th, 2019
- Political will the key in fight against corruption at the local level Monday September 9th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?