In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
In December 2009, NGO Juventas in partnership with CEMI, started the project “Montenegro – a Bright Spot on the...
More financial investigations have to be implemented in Montenegro, and from October until December last year, in corruption cases,...
Maladministration and irregularities recorded until 5:00 PM In the northern region, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM, there were...
Cooperation between the police and rosecutors can reduce the number of crimes in the course of the electoral process
The establishment of cooperation between police and prosecutors is possible to decrease the number of crimes in the course...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
- Free and equal in rights and justice Friday September 4th, 2020
- Preliminary projections of local elections’ results in five municipalities Monday August 31st, 2020
- BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27 Sunday August 30th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?