His Excellency, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
On 14th of October, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia, Mr. Vladimir Gasparic held a lecture to the third...
Chief Negotiator for negotiations over the accession of Montenegro to the EU, Ambassador Aleksandar Andrija Pejovic, held a lecture at the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation”, Chief Negotiator for negotiations over the accession...
In cooperation with the Center for Monitoring and NGO Bonum from Pljevlja, in February 2011, Juventas started the project...
Project “Raising Integrity, Transparency and Accountability in Defence Sector” is being implemented by Center for Monitoring and Research, with...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research on 4th of March 2015, Round table “Assessment of Corruption Risk...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?