Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, in December 2012, has started the implementation of the project “Fight against...
Centre for Monitoring and Research held a press conference in order to present results of the research on perception...
Nina Zizic held a concert ”Knowledge is the Difference” on June 1st in Buda bar. The concert is one...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
Ovaj projekat je podržan od Fondacije za otvoreno društvo – Think Tank Fonda iz Budimšpešte. Cilj projekta je da...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?