Cooperation between the police and rosecutors can reduce the number of crimes in the course of the electoral process
The establishment of cooperation between police and prosecutors is possible to decrease the number of crimes in the course...
Better cooperation between civil society organizations and justice authorities in Montenegro will be established during the project implemented by...
Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy – About Project
Project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“ is being implemented by the Center...
Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research started the implementation of the project “Office for Free Legal Aid for Drug...
NGO Juventas, in cooperation with NGO Center for Monitoring and Research, is implementing the project “Documenting Cases of the...
Maladministration and irregularities recorded until 5:00 PM In the northern region, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM, there were...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?