Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) today (07.02.2011.), at the PR Center organized a press conference to present the results of...
Nearly two-thirds of the Montenegrin MPs would vote for a law that allows LGBT people registering same-sex partnership with...
On 19th of December 2014, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of results...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, from 2nd to 4th of March in Hotel “Princess” at...
In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (03.02.2011.) has finished Day...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?