Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started a web application www.potrosaci.me which allows citizens to report cases of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) presented a mobile and web application that will allow citizens to anonymously report...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
IN THE PAST PERIOD CITIZENS HAVE MOSTLY COMPLAINED ABOUT WATER EXTINGUISHING WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION
In the past period, Montenegrin citizens, through an application for consumer rights protection, have mostly complained about water extinguishing...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has implementing the project “Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro –...
Web and Android applications for the protection of consumers’ rights allows citizens to submit a specific case of violation...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?