In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
OEBS Mission in Montenegro has chosen the Monitoring Center to be partner in realization of the two-year project name...
- Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge Friday December 27th, 2019
- Developments within the EU cannot be an excuse for the lack of institutional resolution on key affairs in Montenegro Monday December 16th, 2019
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?