On Wednesday, June the 22nd, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of the...
“LegalAidNet” – Network of CSOs which will provide legal aid to marginalized social groups and individuals is established in...
Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), from 11th to 13th of May, study visit to judicial...
Round Table “Sustainable Institutional Mechanisms for the Improvement of Minority Representation in Montenegrin Parliament” was held
On December 3rd 2010 in hotel “Premier” at 11 am, Center for Monitoring and Research organized round table ““Sustainable...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?