Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
“LegalAidNet” – Network of CSOs which will provide legal aid to marginalized social groups and individuals is established in...
OEBS Mission in Montenegro has chosen the Monitoring Center to be partner in realization of the two-year project name...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
The second training within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic of the allocation of...
On 19th of December 2014, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of results...
- Roundtable “Shaping the Way for Montenegro’s EU Integration – Key Challenges and Current Political Developments” Monday May 20th, 2019
- Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany Thursday May 16th, 2019
- Study visit to the European Court of Human Rights Wednesday May 15th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?