In December 2009, NGO Juventas in partnership with CEMI, started the project “Montenegro – a Bright Spot on the...
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
Taking into consideration that identity cards of citizens of Montenegro aren’t a bio-metric document, a question whether citizens of...
In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
While the social sciences have always depended on the secondary analysis of data to address new research questions about...
Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
NGO Juventas, in cooperation with NGO Center for Monitoring and Research, is implementing the project “Documenting Cases of the...
Diplomas Given to Participants of Second International School “Entrepreneurial Ideas of Youth in the EU” at the Ceremony
Diplomas were ceremoniously awarded to undergraduate students and 12th grade students of Montenegrin high schools who successfully attended international...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?