Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the field of health and social exclusion
Monitoring Center in cooperation with Juventas and Cazasu implementing a project which aims to contribute to the strengthening of...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) today (07.02.2011.), at the PR Center organized a press conference to present the results of...
The second training within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic of the allocation of...
The Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) sent a request to the State Election Commission (SEC) to remove harmful...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?