Two-day training “Experience and good practice in preparing the report on the Ombudsmen performance” was held
Within the project “Strengthening of the Ombudsman institution in Montenegro”, CeMI organized a two-day training on the topic “The...
Montenegrin courts will have a strong temptation in the future to make the right decisions and demonstrate a high...
Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the third training for the members...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
Current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by intensive campaign of political parties and in certain segments it was...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CEMI in cooperation with partners: the University of Donja Gorica, Art Communications from Podgorica,...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?