During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
Press Conference on the occasion of the formal establishment of the “LegalAidNet“ and presentation of the activities within the project “Free Legal Aid to Marginalized Groups“
Within the project “LAMG – (Free) Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups “, implemented by CeMI, and supported by the...
Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, from 2nd to 4th of March in Hotel “Princess” at...
Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?