In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
Nearly two-thirds of the Montenegrin MPs would vote for a law that allows LGBT people registering same-sex partnership with...
During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
Center for Monitoring and Research – CeMI, on June 30, 2014, organized a National Conference “Free Legal Aid in...
On Wednesday, June the 22nd, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of the...
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Judicial Reform: Upgrading CSO’s capacities to contribute to the integrity of judiciary Monday October 7th, 2019
- Political will the key in fight against corruption at the local level Monday September 9th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?