Taking into consideration that identity cards of citizens of Montenegro aren’t a bio-metric document, a question whether citizens of...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the 1st International Scientific Conference “Impact of Personal Vote on Internal...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?