Center for Monitoring and Research has received more than 150 complaints for violation of patients’ rights via application Zdravo...
The main characteristics of Montenegrin consumers are inactivity and lack of information, and in certain part unprotectedness, because of...
Web and Android applications for the protection of consumers’ rights allows citizens to submit a specific case of violation...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
IN THE PAST PERIOD CITIZENS HAVE MOSTLY COMPLAINED ABOUT WATER EXTINGUISHING WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION
In the past period, Montenegrin citizens, through an application for consumer rights protection, have mostly complained about water extinguishing...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), through the application of consumer protection, received 60 valid applications of citizens,...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has implementing the project “Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro –...
- Roundtable “Shaping the Way for Montenegro’s EU Integration – Key Challenges and Current Political Developments” Monday May 20th, 2019
- Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany Thursday May 16th, 2019
- Study visit to the European Court of Human Rights Wednesday May 15th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?