The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
Consumer protection policy is effective only if it is based on the principles that each consumer must obtain information,...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
Web and Android applications for the protection of consumers’ rights allows citizens to submit a specific case of violation...
The main characteristics of Montenegrin consumers are inactivity and lack of information, and in certain part unprotectedness, because of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has implementing the project “Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro –...
More than half citizens of Montenegro are not aware of their rights as patients, while a quarter believe that...
Center for Investigative Journalism of Montenegro prepared series of articles about problems in healthcare system of Montenegro
Our partner, Center for Investigative Journalism of Montenegro, prepared series of articles about problems and alleged corruption cases...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?