Around 60 Montenegrin citizens asked for free legal aid in the field of protection of consumers’ rights, and complaints...
Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) organizes trainings for health-care workers from all health institutions in Montenegro. The first...
Montenegrin citizens, through the application for consumers’ rights protection, set up by the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI),...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
Center for Investigative Journalism of Montenegro prepared series of articles about problems in healthcare system of Montenegro
Our partner, Center for Investigative Journalism of Montenegro, prepared series of articles about problems and alleged corruption cases...
Center for Monitoring and Research has received more than 150 complaints for violation of patients’ rights via application Zdravo...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
The main characteristics of Montenegrin consumers are inactivity and lack of information, and in certain part unprotectedness, because of...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?