The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
The main characteristics of Montenegrin consumers are inactivity and lack of information, and in certain part unprotectedness, because of...
Center for Monitoring and Research has received more than 150 complaints for violation of patients’ rights via application Zdravo...
Centre for Monitoring and Research organized training for NGOs that are members of Legal Aid Network. Training is being...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has implementing the project “Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro –...
Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) organizes trainings for health-care workers from all health institutions in Montenegro. The first...
- Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge Friday December 27th, 2019
- Developments within the EU cannot be an excuse for the lack of institutional resolution on key affairs in Montenegro Monday December 16th, 2019
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?