Web and Android applications for the protection of consumers’ rights allows citizens to submit a specific case of violation...
The main characteristics of Montenegrin consumers are inactivity and lack of information, and in certain part unprotectedness, because of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CEMI), in cooperation with partners: Center for Consumer protection, Montenegrin LGBTQ association (Queer MNE)...
IN THE PAST PERIOD CITIZENS HAVE MOSTLY COMPLAINED ABOUT WATER EXTINGUISHING WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION
In the past period, Montenegrin citizens, through an application for consumer rights protection, have mostly complained about water extinguishing...
Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) organizes trainings for health-care workers from all health institutions in Montenegro. The first...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) presented a mobile and web application that will allow citizens to anonymously report...
Center for Investigative Journalism of Montenegro prepared series of articles about problems in healthcare system of Montenegro
Our partner, Center for Investigative Journalism of Montenegro, prepared series of articles about problems and alleged corruption cases...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?