Respected CeMI volunteers who were observing Presidential Elections in Montenegro, we inform you that the payment of volunteer expenses...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 18.5% voters used their electoral right until 11...
From the 13th to the 15th of June in the “Palas” Hotel in Petrovac, a three-day seminar on the...
In Montenegro, it is necessary to strengthen the inspection control of supplementary work of health workers, and managers of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! CALLS interested civil society organizations (CSO)...
Financial investigations were initiated in the past year in 19 cases against 116 persons and four legal entities. This...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?