Zlatko Vujovic is elected for the Board member of the Global Network of Domestic Elections Monitors (GNDEM)
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Zlatko Vujovic, is elected for the Board...
Within the project Smart Start – Active Youth for Sustainable Changes, that Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is...
Turnout Intersection on PS 13 and PS 34 on the local elections in Ulcinj from 4th and 18th of February
In the repeated local elections, on PS 13 and PS 34, voted 6.1% more voters compared to the February...
Herceg Novi, PR press service – Members of the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) face the problem...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is organizing local consultations with citizens in all Montenegrin municipalities, with the...
In Montenegro, there is an obvious decline in trust of citizens in the electoral process, 57 per cent of...
A large number of young people, after vocational schools, want to start their work, which is why the entrepreneurial...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?