In Belgrade, on the 10th and 11th of July 2018 a seminar was organized within the project „Strengthening Investigation...
Number of mandates based on 37 polling stations (100% of the electorate): The percentage of votes that the parties...
In Montenegro, there is an obvious decline in trust of citizens in the electoral process, 57 per cent of...
From the 13th to the 15th of June in the “Palas” Hotel in Petrovac, a three-day seminar on the...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) developed a mobile and web application dedicated to informing the youth about...
Today, two meetings of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections were held, within the project “Let Free...
The responsibility lies with the government and the opposition to find modules and start a comprehensive dialogue as soon...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?