Secretary General of ENEMO, Zlatko Vujovic is participating on the Fifth Implementation Meeting of the Declaration of Global Principles (DoGP)
President of the Governing Board of CeMI and Secretary General of ENEMO, Zlatko Vujovic is participating on the Fifth...
Democracy, as an universal principle, requires maximum social engagement, and the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will remain...
Representatives of the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) accredited today, in the State Election Commission, more than a...
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research on Tuesday May 24th 2016 organized a workshop...
Ten persons with disabilities will be trained to work on computers and conduct public opinion research
Within the project Job Without Barriers, conducted by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), ten persons with disabilities...
It is necessary to introduce the system of preferential voting in Montenegro, for the Law on Political Parties to...
Centre for Monitoring and Research organizes a seminar on project management from May 31 to June 2 at Hotel...
Based on 95 percent of polling stations in Podgorica, the list “For the benefit of citizens of Podgorica’’, Milo...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?