More financial investigations have to be implemented in Montenegro, and from October until December last year, in corruption cases,...
Maladministration and irregularities recorded until 5:00 PM In the northern region, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM, there were...
Comparative Balkan Politics shall consider all manuscripts that meet the following criteria: The manuscript has to be an original...
He was born in 1966 in Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia. He obtained Bachelor degree in 1994, at Faculty of Political...
Participants at the press conference were representatives of CeMI, representatives of Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development (KIPRED)...
Cooperation between the police and rosecutors can reduce the number of crimes in the course of the electoral process
The establishment of cooperation between police and prosecutors is possible to decrease the number of crimes in the course...
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Judicial Reform: Upgrading CSO’s capacities to contribute to the integrity of judiciary Monday October 7th, 2019
- Political will the key in fight against corruption at the local level Monday September 9th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?