Nearly two-thirds of the Montenegrin MPs would vote for a law that allows LGBT people registering same-sex partnership with...
Training on Strategic approach to advocacy and lobbying as one of the methods of action in relations and communication with the public
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the fourth training for members of...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the 1st International Scientific Conference “Impact of Personal Vote on Internal...
He was born in 1958 in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. He graduated from Faculty of Political Sciences, University of...
Within the project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“, on September 13 -14,...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
Diplomas Given to Participants of Second International School “Entrepreneurial Ideas of Youth in the EU” at the Ceremony
Diplomas were ceremoniously awarded to undergraduate students and 12th grade students of Montenegrin high schools who successfully attended international...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?