Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will monitor local elections to be held in Ulcinj on 4th of February...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) created a web-based e-platform – ferizbori.me which will make possible for citizens...
Kick-off meeting of the project “Be prepared for EU values” was held on Tuesday 2nd of February 2016 in...
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research on Tuesday May 24th 2016 organized a workshop...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research is realizing a project titled “Raising CeMI’s Policy Expertise and Policy Impact on...
Centre for Monitoring and Research organized a conference “Access to information and legal assistance in Montenegro: Situation analysis and...
Today, a fourth session of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections, within the project “Let Fair Elections...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?