Corruption in education in Montenegro seriously endangers the further development and reform process. It increases the already existing problems...
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
National Conference “Fight against Corruption in Healthcare System – Potential Risks and Measures for its Suppression” held
Within the project „Fight against Corruption in the Healthcare System in Montenegro”, funded by the Embassy of Federal Republic...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?