Turnout Intersection on PS 13 and PS 34 on the local elections in Ulcinj from 4th and 18th of February
In the repeated local elections, on PS 13 and PS 34, voted 6.1% more voters compared to the February...
Members of the project team “Strengthening the Capacity of Investigation and Prosecution in the Western Balkan Countries” attending the conference in Banja Luka
Representative of the Association for Democratic Initiatives (ADI) Sarajevo, partners of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and Transparency...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
A large number of young people, after vocational schools, want to start their work, which is why the entrepreneurial...
Within the summer school for peer educators, realized by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 55 high schoolers...
Members of the Consumer Rights Protection Network held a training session on strategic planning, PR and advocacy
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with the Center for Consumer Protection of Montenegro (CEZAP), the Montenegrin...
It is necessary to introduce the system of preferential voting in Montenegro, for the Law on Political Parties to...
The project “Balkan Comparative Election Study – The Impact of Personal Voting on In-Party Democracy” is being implemented by...
- Roundtable “Shaping the Way for Montenegro’s EU Integration – Key Challenges and Current Political Developments” Monday May 20th, 2019
- Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany Thursday May 16th, 2019
- Study visit to the European Court of Human Rights Wednesday May 15th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?