The project aimed to monitor and support proper implementation of strategic guidelines from the Judicial Reform Strategy 2014-2018 focused...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 49.5% voters from whole of Montenegro used their...
The project “Triple A for citizens” is a project implemented in the framework of the European Commission’s Partnership programme...
The Network for protection of consumers’ rights was formed today by signing Memorandum of Cooperation of 13 non-governmental...
Within the summer school for peer educators, realized by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 55 high schoolers...
CeMI successfully realized the project “Health Care and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence”
Since January of 2016, CeMI, in cooperation with the Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (UMHCG), the Center...
The competition for participation in the School of Law of the EU “Economic and Social Rights in the EU”
Art Communications from Podgorica in cooperation with partners: Centre for Monitoring and Research and University of Donja Gorica...
- Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Let’s put corruption into museum – CALL FOR PROPOSALS II Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Members of ENEMO face a problem with financing their activities Wednesday October 10th, 2018
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?