Country meeting “Cooperation of institutions in the process of conducting financial investigations in the field of organized crime, corruption and money laundering in Bosnia and Herzegovina”
On October 31, 2017, in the hotel „Hollywood“ Ilidža, Sarajevo, within the project “Strengthening investigation and prosecution capacities in...
(Montenegrin) „Ka efikasnosti pravosuđa – unaprijeđenje razvoja profesija u vezi crnogorskog pravosuđa” – ispitivanje javnog mnjenja
Within the project “Towards efficiency judicial – enhancing the development of the legal professions in related to judiciary in Montenegro,” the...
Employees in the Municipal and State Election Commissions and members of Polling Boards should be educated on the election...
Kick-off meeting of the project “Be prepared for EU values” was held on Tuesday 2nd of February 2016 in...
Members of the Roman and Egyptian population (RE) should be given equal status in relation to other minority nations,...
The Presidential Elections were held in accordance with electoral legislation and most of the international standards in this area,...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?