On the 21st and 22nd of June in Podgorica, a seminar was held to train representatives of the judiciary,...
CeMI denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) that the polling station no. 2 ”Hollegro” was open on time
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) in Ulcinj that the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in partnership with Consumers’ Protection Center (CEZAP), the Montenegrin LGBTQ Association Queer Montenegro and...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and the University of Donja Gorica on November 14th 2016, successfully organized...
The youth of Montenegro is not included enough in the decision-making process, formal education does not encourage their activism...
The Network for protection of consumers’ rights was formed today by signing Memorandum of Cooperation of 13 non-governmental...
In accordance with the implementation plan from June 27th to June 29th, a seminar was organized in Sarajevo to...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) developed a mobile and web application dedicated to informing the youth about...
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Judicial Reform: Upgrading CSO’s capacities to contribute to the integrity of judiciary Monday October 7th, 2019
- Political will the key in fight against corruption at the local level Monday September 9th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?