Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing the project entitled “Electoral Integrity in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Trust...
CeMI organized training on fifth Strategic Planning, in Žabljak, in the period 25th – 27th of June. The training...
President of the Governing board at Centre for Monitoring and Research Mr. Zlatko Vujović,and Executive Director Mrs. Nikoleta Tomović,...
CeMI is elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO)
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI was elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election...
CeMI denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) that the polling station no. 2 ”Hollegro” was open on time
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) in Ulcinj that the...
More than two-thirds of Montenegrin citizens do not know to whom they can complain to in case of malpractice of lawyers
Research on the results of the use of the system of disciplinary responsibility of lawyers showed that in recent...
Montenegro has good legal standard in the field of protection of consumers’ rights, and education of citizens can provide...
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?