According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 18.5% voters used their electoral right until 11...
In the work of bailiffs, in the last three years of their existence, many misuses were noticed, but with...
Round table “Financial investigations in the fight against organized crime in Bosnia and Herzegovina – challenges and obstacles”
The Round Table entitled “Financial Investigations in the Fight Against Organized Crime in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Challenges and...
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research on Tuesday May 24th 2016 organized a workshop...
CeMI successfully realized the project “Health Care and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence”
Since January of 2016, CeMI, in cooperation with the Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (UMHCG), the Center...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with partners: the Association for Democratic Initiatives of Sarajevo and...
During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
Medenica: All state mechanisms should work in unity with the goal of achieving results in financial investigations
All state mechanisms, the police, state prosecution and other bodies should work in unity with the goal of achieving...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?