Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organized a breakfast briefing about Montenegro’s EU Integration path on 19 November 2019...
Centre for monitoring and research announces a call for proposals for the award of two scholarships for public policy...
Kick-off meeting of the project “Be prepared for EU values” was held on Tuesday 2nd of February 2016 in...
The peer educators’ exhibition, which opened in the Gymnasium “Slobodan Skerovic”, has the goal to present on a symbolic...
The Center for Consumer Protection in Montenegro (CEZAP), in cooperation with partners: Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) accredited today in the State Election Commission 836 short-term observers, who will monitor...
The precondition for Montenegro’s progress in the field of elections must be the sincere willingness of the state to...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?