Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany
During the working visit to Berlin, CSO delegation composed of representatives from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI)...
CeMI organized training on fifth Strategic Planning, in Žabljak, in the period 25th – 27th of June. The training...
It’s necessary to work more specifically and to work harder on the activism of young people in Montenegro and...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) appealed to voting board members to wear their name tags at the polling...
The project “Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight Against Corruption” was supported by the Foundation for an Open...
Forum on Domestic Election Observation in Transition Countries of Europe and Central Asia, Brussels 21st of March
The European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) is organizing a Forum on Domestic Election Observation in Transition Countries...
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the local elections the highest voter turnout...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 18.5% voters used their electoral right until 11...
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Judicial Reform: Upgrading CSO’s capacities to contribute to the integrity of judiciary Monday October 7th, 2019
- Political will the key in fight against corruption at the local level Monday September 9th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?