Members of the Consumer Rights Protection Network held a training session on strategic planning, PR and advocacy
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with the Center for Consumer Protection of Montenegro (CEZAP), the Montenegrin...
Members of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI attended the training for improving communication skills for advocacy, on...
Based on the data of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) by 5pm on the local elections the biggest...
The responsibility lies with the government and the opposition to find modules and start a comprehensive dialogue as soon...
From the 13th to the 15th of June in the “Palas” Hotel in Petrovac, a three-day seminar on the...
Montenegro has good legal standard in the field of protection of consumers’ rights, and education of citizens can provide...
The Public Call for Participation in Regional Artistic Colony About Corruption Communicating Through the Artists Perspective
In order to contribute to the fight against corruption through alternative ways and mobilize the artistic community in communicating...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?