The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with partners: the Association for Democratic Initiatives of Sarajevo and...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with the Union of the Blind of Montenegro is realizing a project...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM, within...
The financial investigation in cases of corruption and organized crime requires great resources of prosecutors’ offices and other specialized...
Protection of consumer rights in the next period must be one of the most important projects not only of...
Today, a fourth session of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections, within the project “Let Fair Elections...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will present turnout intersections, irregularities and projections of presidential election results through...
CITIZENS’ CONFIDENCE IN THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning citizens’ confidence
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?