CeMI denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) that the polling station no. 2 ”Hollegro” was open on time
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) in Ulcinj that the...
More than two-thirds of Montenegrin citizens do not know to whom they can complain to in case of malpractice of lawyers
Research on the results of the use of the system of disciplinary responsibility of lawyers showed that in recent...
In Montenegro, in the fight against corruption, a more proactive approach is required and the cooperation of all competent...
Number of mandates based on 37 polling stations (100% of the electorate): The percentage of votes that the parties...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI is implementing a project entitled “Electoral Integrity in Montenegro – Monitoring of Local...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
The youth of Montenegro is not included enough in the decision-making process, formal education does not encourage their activism...
According to data of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) until 13pm on local elections the highest turnout is...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?