The judicial reform did not fully produce the desired results, despite significant progress in the previous period, in terms...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), since June 2017, implements the project entitled “Training of young people from the...
Representatives of 14 NGOs signed a Memorandum on the formation of a Coalition for transparency and the fight against...
Based on 95 percent of polling stations in Podgorica, the list “For the benefit of citizens of Podgorica’’, Milo...
Ten persons with disabilities will be trained to work on computers and conduct public opinion research
Within the project Job Without Barriers, conducted by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), ten persons with disabilities...
The Public Call for Participation in Regional Artistic Colony About Corruption Communicating Through the Artists Perspective
In order to contribute to the fight against corruption through alternative ways and mobilize the artistic community in communicating...
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! CALLS interested civil society organizations (CSO)...
In Belgrade, on the 10th and 11th of July 2018 a seminar was organized within the project „Strengthening Investigation...
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?