A mechanism is necessary for seizing illegally gained property even if someone wasn’t lawfully convicted
Criminals are hurt more when their money and property is taken than when they are punished by imprisonment, which...
The project “Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight Against Corruption” was supported by the Foundation for an Open...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 49.5% voters from whole of Montenegro used their...
In the past year, only two disciplinary proceedings have been instituted against public executors, the supervision of their work...
The responsibility lies with the government and the opposition to find modules and start a comprehensive dialogue as soon...
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! CALLS interested civil society organizations (CSO)...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research is realizing a project titled “Raising CeMI’s Policy Expertise and Policy Impact on...
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?