Legal Affairs Coordinator at the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Ivan Vukcevic commented on the daily press headlines...
The Presidential Elections were held in accordance with electoral legislation and most of the international standards in this area,...
In the work of bailiffs, in the last three years of their existence, many misuses were noticed, but with...
CeMI presented to Mr. Eduard AUER from EEAS Policy Brief about current political crisis in Montenegro
Delegation of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI and CGO had a meeting with Mr. Eduard AUER, Head...
The results of local elections may be reflected in opposition strategies, and a worse result of Democratic Montenegro may...
Members of the Consumer Rights Protection Network held a training session on strategic planning, PR and advocacy
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with the Center for Consumer Protection of Montenegro (CEZAP), the Montenegrin...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will present turnout intersections, irregularities and projections of presidential election results through...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) appealed to voting board members to wear their name tags at the polling...
- Free and equal in rights and justice Friday September 4th, 2020
- Preliminary projections of local elections’ results in five municipalities Monday August 31st, 2020
- BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27 Sunday August 30th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?