Respected CeMI volunteers who were observing Local Elections in Montenegro, we inform you that the payment of volunteer expenses...
The professionalization of the State Election Commission (SEC) would make its work more serious and professional, and it is...
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research on Tuesday May 24th 2016 organized a workshop...
Report to the ACA Regarding the Filing and Verification of Reports on the Income and Assets of Public Executors
ANTI-CORRUPTION AGENCY (ACA) Sreten Radonjic, Director Podgorica, December 23, 2019 Subject: Report on the threat to the public interest...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI is forming an expert team, with good electoral background, which would conduct quality and thorough assessment...
Within the summer school for peer educators, realized by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 55 high schoolers...
Podgorica, PR press service – Within the IV International School “Youth Education and the Labor Market”, 50 socially engaged...
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?