The precondition for Montenegro’s progress in the field of elections must be the sincere willingness of the state to...
In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
The youth of Montenegro is not included enough in the decision-making process, formal education does not encourage their activism...
In the past year, only two disciplinary proceedings have been instituted against public executors, the supervision of their work...
The project “Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight Against Corruption” was supported by the Foundation for an Open...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for Associate for conducting quantitive and qualitative research position...
More than two-thirds of Montenegrin citizens do not know to whom they can complain to in case of malpractice of lawyers
Research on the results of the use of the system of disciplinary responsibility of lawyers showed that in recent...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?