CeMI denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) that the polling station no. 2 ”Hollegro” was open on time
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) in Ulcinj that the...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 6.2% voters used their electoral right until 9...
The competition for participation in the School of Law of the EU “Economic and Social Rights in the EU”
Art Communications from Podgorica in cooperation with partners: Centre for Monitoring and Research and University of Donja Gorica...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI is forming an expert team, with good electoral background, which would conduct quality and thorough assessment...
Representatives of 14 NGOs signed a Memorandum on the formation of a Coalition for transparency and the fight against...
CeMI successfully realized the project “Health Care and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence”
Since January of 2016, CeMI, in cooperation with the Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (UMHCG), the Center...
CITIZENS’ CONFIDENCE IN THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning citizens’ confidence
Montenegrin citizens have, via application Zdravo Zdravstvo, mostly reported violation of their rights as patients, long waiting...
- Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Let’s put corruption into museum – CALL FOR PROPOSALS II Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Members of ENEMO face a problem with financing their activities Wednesday October 10th, 2018
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?