Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing the project entitled “Electoral Integrity in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Trust...
Candidate Milo Djukanović has won the largest percentage of votes, 53,8 percent in the presidential elections, result projections have...
Centre for Monitoring and Research organized a conference “Access to information and legal assistance in Montenegro: Situation analysis and...
A mechanism is necessary for seizing illegally gained property even if someone wasn’t lawfully convicted
Criminals are hurt more when their money and property is taken than when they are punished by imprisonment, which...
Number of mandates based on 37 polling stations (100% of the electorate): The percentage of votes that the parties...
Protection of consumer rights in the next period must be one of the most important projects not only of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI is implementing a project entitled “Electoral Integrity in Montenegro – Monitoring of Local...
Montenegrin courts will have a strong temptation in the future to make the right decisions and demonstrate a high...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?