CITIZENS’ CONFIDENCE IN THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning citizens’ confidence
Within the project “Fighting ill-treatment and impunity and enhancing the application of the ECtHR case law on the national...
In Montenegro, in the fight against corruption, a more proactive approach is required and the cooperation of all competent...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 49.5% voters from whole of Montenegro used their...
Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany
During the working visit to Berlin, CSO delegation composed of representatives from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI)...
According to data of the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 58,6% voters used their electoral right on presidential...
Representatives of the Center for Monitoring and Research held a meeting on Wednesday, 23rd March with representatives of the...
The project “Balkan Comparative Election Study – The Impact of Personal Voting on In-Party Democracy” is being implemented by...
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?