European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) is organizing Strategic Planning Seminar in the period 12th – 15th of...
Financial investigations were initiated in the past year in 19 cases against 116 persons and four legal entities. This...
A mechanism is necessary for seizing illegally gained property even if someone wasn’t lawfully convicted
Criminals are hurt more when their money and property is taken than when they are punished by imprisonment, which...
18:47 PS 34 Public Utility Company – CeMI Observers Record Another Case of Photographing Ballot at Repeated Local...
CeMI denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) that the polling station no. 2 ”Hollegro” was open on time
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) in Ulcinj that the...
Today, a fourth session of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections, within the project “Let Fair Elections...
CeMI presented to Mr. Eduard AUER from EEAS Policy Brief about current political crisis in Montenegro
Delegation of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI and CGO had a meeting with Mr. Eduard AUER, Head...
Employees in the Municipal and State Election Commissions and members of Polling Boards should be educated on the election...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?