Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) presented a mobile and web application that will allow citizens to anonymously report...
Respected CeMI volunteers who were observing Presidential Elections in Montenegro, we inform you that the payment of volunteer expenses...
Employees in the Municipal and State Election Commissions and members of Polling Boards should be educated on the election...
Application call for policy researcher in the Empirical Research Department Centre for Monitoring and Research announces application for policy...
A mechanism is necessary for seizing illegally gained property even if someone wasn’t lawfully convicted
Criminals are hurt more when their money and property is taken than when they are punished by imprisonment, which...
Roundtable “Shaping the Way for Montenegro’s EU Integration – Key Challenges and Current Political Developments”
Montenegro must finally move forward from the only apparent implementation of reforms and comprehend that being called or considered...
It is necessary to introduce the system of preferential voting in Montenegro, for the Law on Political Parties to...
The project “Balkan Comparative Election Study – The Impact of Personal Voting on In-Party Democracy” is being implemented by...
- Roundtable “Shaping the Way for Montenegro’s EU Integration – Key Challenges and Current Political Developments” Monday May 20th, 2019
- Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany Thursday May 16th, 2019
- Study visit to the European Court of Human Rights Wednesday May 15th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?