Centre for Monitoring and Research invites citizens to download application Zdravo Zdravstvo from Google Play Store or...
Application call for policy researcher in the Empirical Research Department Centre for Monitoring and Research announces application for policy...
Within the project „Health Care System and Patients’ Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence“ our partner Centre for...
Within the summer school for peer educators, realized by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 55 high schoolers...
CeMI denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) that the polling station no. 2 ”Hollegro” was open on time
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) in Ulcinj that the...
We deem decision of the Basic Court in Niksic, which today has passed a temporary measure to return Nikola...
First International Summer School of European Union law “Right to education and democracy – European experience”
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in the period from 24th to 28th ...
Kick-off meeting of the project “Be prepared for EU values” was held on Tuesday 2nd of February 2016 in...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?