Center for European Perspective from Slovenia (CEP) in cooperation with partners: Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Art Communications,...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and the University of Donja Gorica on November 14th 2016, successfully organized...
In Montenegro, it is necessary for the Association of court experts to grow into the Chamber, and for them...
Centre for Civic Education (CCE), within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM, signed today contracts with Civil Society...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
Within the summer school for peer educators, realized by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 55 high schoolers...
List of participants for the study visit to Slovenia named „Informal education system for young people in Slovenia“
Information for students and pupils: List of participants for the study visit to Slovenia named “Informal education system...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) with the support of the Council of Europe is organizing legal clinics...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?