Lists defense attorneys for representing the ex officio should be published and regularly updated on the website of the...
More than half citizens of Montenegro are not aware of their rights as patients, while a quarter believe that...
Lately, participation of University graduates on Montenegrin labor market has increased, which means that young people should use European...
Within the project „Health Care System and Patients’ Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence“ our partner Centre for...
Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will advocate that the findings, conclusions and recommendations, made by the Citizens’...
List of participants for the study visit to Slovenia named „Informal education system for young people in Slovenia“
Information for students and pupils: List of participants for the study visit to Slovenia named “Informal education system...
Based on the realization of 53,1% of the sample, Milo Đukanović won 53,5%, Mladen Bojanić 34,1%, Draginja Vuksanović 8%,...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 18.5% voters used their electoral right until 11...
- Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Let’s put corruption into museum – CALL FOR PROPOSALS II Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Members of ENEMO face a problem with financing their activities Wednesday October 10th, 2018
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?