The precondition for Montenegro’s progress in the field of elections must be the sincere willingness of the state to...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 32.8% voters used their electoral right until 13...
Zlatko Vujovic is elected for the Board member of the Global Network of Domestic Elections Monitors (GNDEM)
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Zlatko Vujovic, is elected for the Board...
Medenica: All state mechanisms should work in unity with the goal of achieving results in financial investigations
All state mechanisms, the police, state prosecution and other bodies should work in unity with the goal of achieving...
From March 7th-9th in Palas Hotel in Petrovac, a three-day seminar was held, on the judicial system in Montenegro....
In Montenegro, it is necessary for the Association of court experts to grow into the Chamber, and for them...
The deadline for applying for the call for proposals within the project ” Improving capacities of CSOs and the...
Centre for Consumers’ Protection (CEZAP) and CeMI organized the training for Ombudsmen for patients’ rights on 13th and 14th...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?