Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) appealed to voting board members to wear their name tags at the polling...
Today, two meetings of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections were held, within the project “Let Free...
Members of the Consumer Rights Protection Network held a training session on strategic planning, PR and advocacy
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with the Center for Consumer Protection of Montenegro (CEZAP), the Montenegrin...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) presented a mobile and web application that will allow citizens to anonymously report...
The short promotional film “In the arena” will contribute to raising awareness of the Montenegrin society about the work...
Center for monitoring and research CeMI In partnership with Center for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM Within the...
The precondition for Montenegro’s progress in the field of elections must be the sincere willingness of the state to...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing the project entitled “Electoral Integrity in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Trust...
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?