Montenegrin citizens mistrust the work of institutions responsible for conducting elections, and 60 percent of them believe that corruption...
Country meeting “Cooperation of institutions in the process of conducting financial investigations in the field of organized crime, corruption and money laundering in Bosnia and Herzegovina”
On October 31, 2017, in the hotel „Hollywood“ Ilidža, Sarajevo, within the project “Strengthening investigation and prosecution capacities in...
(Montenegrin) „Ka efikasnosti pravosuđa – unaprijeđenje razvoja profesija u vezi crnogorskog pravosuđa” – ispitivanje javnog mnjenja
Within the project “Towards efficiency judicial – enhancing the development of the legal professions in related to judiciary in Montenegro,” the...
Representatives of the Center for Monitoring and Research held a meeting on Wednesday, 23rd March with representatives of the...
Employees in the Municipal and State Election Commissions and members of Polling Boards should be educated on the election...
“Informal education system for young people in Slovenia” The Center for European Perspective from Slovenia in cooperation with partners:...
CeMI is elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO)
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI was elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election...
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the local elections the highest voter turnout...
- Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Let’s put corruption into museum – CALL FOR PROPOSALS II Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Members of ENEMO face a problem with financing their activities Wednesday October 10th, 2018
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?