The project aimed to monitor and support proper implementation of strategic guidelines from the Judicial Reform Strategy 2014-2018 focused...
Ten persons with disabilities will be trained to work on computers and conduct public opinion research
Within the project Job Without Barriers, conducted by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), ten persons with disabilities...
Financial investigations were initiated in the past year in 19 cases against 116 persons and four legal entities. This...
From March 7th-9th in Palas Hotel in Petrovac, a three-day seminar was held, on the judicial system in Montenegro....
Today, two meetings of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections were held, within the project “Let Free...
The youth of Montenegro is not included enough in the decision-making process, formal education does not encourage their activism...
Five non-governmental organizations submitted to the Ministry of Public Administration numerous objections to the Draft Law on Free Access...
Legal Affairs Coordinator at the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Ivan Vukcevic commented on the daily press headlines...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?