Centre for Monitoring and Research In partnership with ...
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the local elections the highest voter turnout...
Center for monitoring and research CeMI In partnership with Center for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM Within the...
Centre for Consumers’ Protection (CEZAP) and CeMI organized the training for Ombudsmen for patients’ rights on 13th and 14th...
Members of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI attended the training for improving communication skills for advocacy, on...
Financial investigations were initiated in the past year in 19 cases against 116 persons and four legal entities. This...
CITIZENS’ CONFIDENCE IN THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning citizens’ confidence
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Serious dialogue would lead to conditions for free and fair elections Saturday July 6th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?