CeMI successfully realized the project “Health Care and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence”
Since January of 2016, CeMI, in cooperation with the Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (UMHCG), the Center...
Most female respondents think that women are discriminated against on the Montenegrin job market and that it is easier...
Employees in the Municipal and State Election Commissions and members of Polling Boards should be educated on the election...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing a project entitled “Let Fair Elections Become a Habit! – Building...
Members of the Consumer Rights Protection Network held a training session on strategic planning, PR and advocacy
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with the Center for Consumer Protection of Montenegro (CEZAP), the Montenegrin...
Civil Rights Program/Kosovo (CRP/K) in cooperation with European Citizen Action Service (ECAS)- Brussels, has organized Triple A (Access to...
Project associate in Centre for Monitoring and Research, Sanja Zindovic, attended Triple A Study Visit to Bucharest from 7th...
CeMI presented to Mr. Eduard AUER from EEAS Policy Brief about current political crisis in Montenegro
Delegation of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI and CGO had a meeting with Mr. Eduard AUER, Head...
- Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Judicial Reform: Upgrading CSO’s capacities to contribute to the integrity of judiciary Monday October 7th, 2019
- Political will the key in fight against corruption at the local level Monday September 9th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?