The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM, within...
CeMI presented to Mr. Hagleitner from DG Near Policy Brief about current political crisis in Montenegro
Delegation of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI and CGO had a meeting with Mr. Thomas Hagleitner, Head...
Based on the realization of 53,1% of the sample, Milo Đukanović won 53,5%, Mladen Bojanić 34,1%, Draginja Vuksanović 8%,...
Financial investigations were initiated in the past year in 19 cases against 116 persons and four legal entities. This...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing a project entitled “Let Fair Elections Become a Habit! – Building...
The Network for protection of consumers’ rights was formed today by signing Memorandum of Cooperation of 13 non-governmental...
Zlatko Vujovic is elected for the Board member of the Global Network of Domestic Elections Monitors (GNDEM)
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Zlatko Vujovic, is elected for the Board...
Centre for Monitoring and Research organizes a seminar on project management from May 31 to June 2 at Hotel...
- CeMI excluded from the process of electoral legislation reform Monday August 26th, 2019
- Professionalization of the SEC would make its work more serious and professional Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- Will for a comprehensive electoral system reform as a precondition for progress Wednesday July 10th, 2019
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?