Round table “International obligations in the prevention of torture and its implementation in Montenegro”
The Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union...
In the work of bailiffs, in the last three years of their existence, many misuses were noticed, but with...
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
Current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by intensive campaign of political parties and in certain segments it was...
Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the field of health and social exclusion
Monitoring Center in cooperation with Juventas and Cazasu implementing a project which aims to contribute to the strengthening of...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced that 66.2 % of voters voted by 7:00 PM 66.2...
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Equality of LGBT persons before the law – Promoting the rights of LGBT persons in court proceedings Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?