The current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by more intense campaign of political entities and in some segments...
Diplomas Given to Participants of Second International School “Entrepreneurial Ideas of Youth in the EU” at the Ceremony
Diplomas were ceremoniously awarded to undergraduate students and 12th grade students of Montenegrin high schools who successfully attended international...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?