Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
On 1st of September, CeMI has started implementing the project „Political activism of Women in Montenegro“, which is supported...
The second training within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic of the allocation of...
On 19th of December 2014, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of results...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?