Dajana Lakić was born in 25.08.1992. She finished Elementary and High Economic school in Podgorica. She graduated at Faculty of law, at “Union-Nikola Tesla” University in Belgrade. She is currently in specialist studies.
Dajana was engaged as a pooler for the public opinion researches in Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI (Montenegro) from 2014 to 2015.
She was a business secretary at Dragoljub Đukanović Law office from March 2015 to January 2016.
From January 2016 to July 2017, Dajana started working as a program assistant at NGO Centre for Encouragement to Local and Regional Development.
During her employment, she has participated at several seminars, science conferences, schools and trainings. Some of them are:
• Training on Mistery shooper method (consumer rights protection), Herceg Novi, May 2017;
• School of Euro-Atlantic integrations for youth, II generation (2013);
• Study visit to Slovenia “Non-formal education system in Slovenia”;
• International school “Right to education and democracy – European experience“ Bar, May 2016;
• International school “Business ideas of young people in EU” Bar, November 2016;
• Study visit to Croatia “Three years of experience in EU for Croatian youth“, June 2016.
She has also participated in organising several seminars and trainings.
Dajana speaks fluently English and Spanish, and has basic knowledge in Italian.