The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), in cooperation with the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES), organized a...
The Judicial Council needs capacity building to be able to fully implement the system of disciplinary proceedings, and it...
Political influence and a selective approach to the work of the Anti-Corruption Agency (ACA) preclude an effective system for...
On Monday, May 6th 2019, the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organize a joint meeting with stakeholders in...
- (Montenegrin) Hitno dopuniti član 44 Zakona finansiranju političkih subjekata i izbornih kampanja Saturday July 4th, 2020
- Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro Wednesday July 1st, 2020
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?