Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
Nearly half of Montenegrin citizens have trust in the judicial system of Montenegro and they think the influence of...
Call for the award of two-year scholarships for the program of monitoring of trials and activities in the legal department
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for the award of two two-year scholarships for...
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?