Center for monitoring and research CeMI In partnership with Center for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM Within the...
Nearly half of Montenegrin citizens have trust in the judicial system of Montenegro and they think the influence of...
Call for the award of two-year scholarships for the program of monitoring of trials and activities in the legal department
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for the award of two two-year scholarships for...
- Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Let’s put corruption into museum – CALL FOR PROPOSALS II Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Members of ENEMO face a problem with financing their activities Wednesday October 10th, 2018
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?