Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
Round Table “Sustainable Institutional Mechanisms for the Improvement of Minority Representation in Montenegrin Parliament” was held
On December 3rd 2010 in hotel “Premier” at 11 am, Center for Monitoring and Research organized round table ““Sustainable...
- Response to announced public debate on amendments to the Law on Free Access to Information Tuesday March 31st, 2020
- Contribution to the Development and Promotion of the Rights of Minority Peoples and other Minority National Communities in Montenegro Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Restorative Justice — Alternative sanctions to Re-socialization Thursday February 20th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?