Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro“, the Center for...
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
Ovaj projekat je podržan od Fondacije za otvoreno društvo – Think Tank Fonda iz Budimšpešte. Cilj projekta je da...
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research Mr Zlatko Vujovic and Minister of Health MR...
The panel “Anti-corruption Agency – are we ready?” was organized by the Center for Research and Monitoring (CEMI) at...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?