Round table ,,Student Ethics: Myth or Reality”
Researches of national and international organizations have shown that corruption in education in Montenegro is widely spread phenomenon. Grades...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
The panel “Anti-corruption Agency – are we ready?” was organized by the Center for Research and Monitoring (CEMI) at...
Competition for the Membership in the Integrity Association of the students at the University of Montenegro
NGO Center for Monitoring and Research in cooperation with the NGO Center for Civic Education announces a competition for...
Ovaj projekat je podržan od Fondacije za otvoreno društvo – Think Tank Fonda iz Budimšpešte. Cilj projekta je da...
Round table „Instruments in the fight against academic fraud“, organized within the project „Strengthening of Think Thank capacities in...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?