In cooperation with the Center for Monitoring and NGO Bonum from Pljevlja, in February 2011, Juventas started the project “European Values for the Youth”, which is funded by the European Union Delegation to Montenegro.
The project is co-financed by the Commission for allocation of revenue from gambling, in 2011. The project was implemented in the period from 15th of January to 15th of May 2011.
The objectives of this project are to increase the contribution of the civil sector that works with young people in the process of European integration and contribution to the promotion of European integration process among young people in Montenegro.
The target groups are high school students, students, parents, youth and non-governmental organizations for young people, the citizens of Montenegro, while the final beneficiaries: young people, secondary schools and universities, parents, youth and non-governmental organizations for young people, citizens.
The implementation of the planned activities under the project expects the following results:
- Raised awareness of young people in Montenegro about the process of European integration;
- Improved conditions for active participation of young people in society;
- Active knowledge of students of vocational schools in Montenegro about the process of European integration;
- Increased capacity of student and youth organizations in the fields of research and analysis of the practical implementation of public policies;
- Increased awareness of youth in Montenegro about the possibilities for mobility of young people.