Diploma ceremony for the fourth generation of participants of the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
Within the Project ”School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – Fourth generation”, Center for Monitoring and Research is organizing...
Chief Negotiator for negotiations over the accession of Montenegro to the EU, Ambassador Aleksandar Andrija Pejovic, held a lecture at the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation”, Chief Negotiator for negotiations over the accession...
PhD Simic, professor at the Faculty of Political Science, University of Belgrade, held a lecture for the third generation...
On 29th of December, Center for Monitoring and Research awarded diplomas to participants of the III generation of School...
Minister of defense, Mr. Predrag Boskovic, said that Montenegro as future full-fledged member state of North-Atlantic Treaty Organization will...
This project began on the 1th of February 2011, in the implementation of the European Movement in Montenegro as...
Center for Civic Education (CGO), in cooperation with the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) from Podgorica and Civic...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?