His Excellency, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
On 14th of October, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia, Mr. Vladimir Gasparic held a lecture to the third...
National Coordinator for NATO in the Government of Montenegro and the Foreign Affairs Adviser to the Prime Minister, Ambassador Nebojsa Kaludjerovic held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation”, National Coordinator for NATO in the Government...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started in January 2012 with the implementation of the NATO and Youth Project...
PhD Simic, professor at the Faculty of Political Science, University of Belgrade, held a lecture for the third generation...
Minister of defense, Mr. Predrag Boskovic, said that Montenegro as future full-fledged member state of North-Atlantic Treaty Organization will...
This project began on the 1th of February 2011, in the implementation of the European Movement in Montenegro as...
Chief of the General Staff of the Army of Montenegro, Colonel Zoran Lazarevic, held a lecture at the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
On October the 2nd, within the project „School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation“, Chief of the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?